Minzy enjoys her last semester at college


Article: '14 class Gong Minzy, fresh looks brighten up the campus

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+316, -8] Looks like she got in without any special treatment

2. [+306, -7] Theology major? I didn't expect that ㅋㅋ

3. [+293, -8] Way better than those stars who get in through special treatment without the credentials. Enjoy your last semester!!

4. [+22, -1] She looks so much happier ever since leaving YG

5. [+18, -0] Well she's already rich and has a ton of money saved, I'd rather choose a major that I can enjoy too ㅋㅋ

6. [+17, -1] Quite the unique major she chose... most idols get into acting majors with special treatment..

7. [+16, -2] She's always such a hard worker

8. [+9, -1] As a Christian myself, I always thought theology would be a cool major to study ㅋㅋㅋ jealous of Minzy

-