Nayeon reveals Twice's schedule is packed through February


Article: Twice Nayeon, "Our schedule is packed until next year February"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+288, -13] She'll be able to buy a house in a few years at this rate, jealous...

2. [+227, -16] Well they're the most popular group in Korea with a lot of popularity in Japan too, can't imagine how busy they must be now

3. [+179, -12] Whatever the case, I'm jealous

4. [+38, -3] With the way things are, I bet they're packed till June next year. No matter what anyone says, the top female idol group right now is Twice.

5. [+23, -2] No, they've definitely made enough to buy a house already. Now it's time to save up for a building in Chungdamdong.

6. [+21, -2] The best reply is right but only a house? ㅋㅋ They've probably made enough to buy buildings already

7. [+19, -4] I wonder how many millions will be in their bank accounts in a few years

8. [+5, -0] They're doing super well in Japan right now so I expect them to have at least 10 billion won in their bank accounts by 3-4 years... Yonsama, Jang Geun Suk, and KARA all made that much.

9. [+4, -0] When I was younger, I used to be jealous of how pretty the girl groups were... now that I'm older, I'm jealous of their bank accounts. Money amounts that I'll never make in my lifetime...

-