Rain and Kim Tae Hee spotted in a loving moment on their trip to Japan



Article: Kim Tae Hee ♥ Rain 'dripping with honey' while on their Japan vacation

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+783, -53] I like that a man can still look at you with honey dripping out of his eyes even after marriage

2. [+765, -43] A woman's happiness comes from loving a man who only loves and cares for you. Never continue dating a man who wonders about other women while with you.

3. [+596, -34] They look so happy

4. [+52, -6] Lee Hyori said that being rich and free helps you relax enough to be good to each other ㅋㅋ All of you could be going on vacation, being caring like Rain, and dolling up like Kim Tae Hee if you had the money. Don't blame your partners for not giving you this type of happiness. Blame yourselves and your own economic situation.

5. [+38, -3] They're going on vacation without their body? I'm so jealous... I need healing time too

6. [+33, -8] Must be nice... I gave birth around the same time as Kim Tae Hee but my kid has a fever and my husband's blaming it on me... when he never even watches the kid, sigh... I may not be Kim Tae Hee but I make as much as my husband does... so jealous of Kim Tae Hee.

7. [+25, -8] Kim Tae Hee's pretty even in blurry pictures

8. [+20, -3] Seeing her smile so brightly like that just shows how good Rain must be to her. It's nice to see them living so happily together.

-