Kim Tae Hee stuns with her youthful beauty in her forties


Article: "How is this face in her forties?" Kim Hee Sun could pass for a college student

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+379, -26] A face that saved the earth in a previous life

2. [+253, -17] I'm in awe every time I see her soju CF... Even when she was on 'Knowing Bros', I was so blinded by her beauty that I didn't even know what was going on in the episode because I kept thinking "she's so pretty, she's so pretty"

3. [+24, -15] She's an ajumma, just a prettier one than her age... I wouldn't say she could pass for a college student ㅡㅡ

4. [+19, -4] Aigoo ^^; She actually looks her in age video instead of photoshopped pictures;;;

5. [+18, -2] She's pretty, I'll admit that, but couldn't pass for a college student ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -7] She's naturally pretty but it's obvious she's had little procedures done here and there

7. [+17, -7] I know she's probably had procedures done but she's so pretty...

8. [+15, -1] If it's anyone who saved the earth in a previous life, it's her husband..

9. [+11, -3] We have Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, and Jun Ji Hyun now but the beauty standards in the 90s were defined by Kim Hee Sun. Amazing how she hasn't changed... Other stars from that time like Go So Young, Shim Eun Ha, and Lee Young Ae just seem to be of another level when it comes to beauty.

10. [+11, -4] She could pass for late twenties

-