Article: Chu Sung Hoon's history of 'liked' photos spreads online
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+403, -21] He's not an idiot, he knows that his likes history is public so I don't think he did it himself... he was probably hacked
2. [+382, -23] Probably hacked
3. [+325, -14] I remember being hacked and seeing my history full of weird likes;;
4. [+39, -3] He was probably hacked, no? Hacking is a lot easier than you think, my Naver account was hacked twice
5. [+28, -4] 100% hacked
6. [+22, -3] Whether he was hacked or not, he's an adult and it's not like having a sexual preference is a crime or anything, why would this be anything to criticize him over? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+18, -2] Whether he was hacked or not, he's free to like what he wants
8. [+13, -0] Even if there's a chance that Chu Sung Hoon actually liked these photos, why would that be a problem? He's an adult
9. [+10, -8] Not like he's cheating on his wife or sexually harassing anyone... he's simply pressing like on photos he finds sexy, is that so wrong???
10. [+8, -1] If he actually did like those photos, he's a man after all.. I'd understand
11. [+8, -0] Liking photos isn't a crime... what's the problem?
12. [+8, -2] So is it against the law for fathers to like photos of butts now or what? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ