Article: "Thank you to all who've looked after me" Moon Hee Jun doesn't mention boycott at all
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+13,310, -834] These fans loved you so much... don't hurt them like this
2. [+12,023, -574] Your fans supported you for 20 years and they're turning their backs on you now and you say nothing about it? You don't care at all? Or are you just throwing them all out without regret..? Should've treated them better before all of this even happened
3. [+10,123, -492] Of all the things to lie about, why lie about your baby...
4. [+9,285, -384] All you celebrities who don't realize how precious your fans are, learn from Moon Hee Jun as an example. Some stars act like fans are the backdrop to their lives but no, it's the opposite. Fans can live just fine without you celebrities. It's you celebrities who can't live without your fans. You're nothing but entertainment to them while the existence of fans determine whether you live or die. They decide your life and your career. Don't treat them like they're anything less than that, tsk tsk.
5. [+2,388, -67] I don't think he realizes how serious this is... he is so out of touch with reality.
6. [+2,128, -61] He whined on the radio about how he's stressed over the baby and not getting enough sleep.. basically saying "I don't have time for all you fans whining" ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+1,898, -74] A mess of a person..
8. [+1,785, -47] I'll never understand why fans liked him until now... He's not even handsome, he's fat, and he has a gross personality. He charged $150 for his concerts but couldn't even bother to memorize his own lyrics and had to stare at the lyrics screen the whole time while still getting it wrong;;; no one would even listen to your crappy songs for free but your fans paid for that, be more grateful.