Bobby talks about the many rules YG has in place for iKON


Article: 'Radio Star' iKON Bobby, "We're not allowed to greet labelmates Black Pink"

Source: Biz Enter via Nate

"The rules at our company are a bit strict. Recently, we had to start letting our manager know before we left our dorm to go to the convenience store or wherever. We don't have driver's licenses so we can't drive. I don't have a problem with that but sometimes I do feel silly that I'm a 24 year old adult having to tell someone that I'm going to the corner store. Also, the type of music that I want to pursue right now is ssen hip hop but I'm not allowed to. As for dating, we're not allowed to even bump into Black Pink. We're not allowed to greet one another. Before when I was a trainee, whenever I saw a pretty woman, I'd try and hit on her, but now I just think 'she's beautiful' and give up."

-

1. [+231, -12] Bobby seems more fit to be doing something like Jay Park, out on his own and pursuing the music that he wants to do..

2. [+188, -9] You boys need to think hard about why Winner is allowed to greet Black Pink but you guys aren't ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+124, -13] Quite unfortunate that they're not even allowed to greet their own labelmates

4. [+43, -3] YG is hard on you guys because you've guys have had scandals since your trainee days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Winner, on the other hand, are close with Black Pink

5. [+37, -2] After watching him on this episode, I can see why so many restrictions are placed on Bobby. And please, just stick to rapping.

6. [+21, -1] I wonder why? Winner and Black Pink seem close ㅠ

7. [+19, -2] Now think about why Winner is allowed to and you guys aren't...

8. [+5, -2] Why would YG let someone who hits on any pretty girl to do whatever he wishes, of course they're going to put rules on you

9. [+4, -1] He sounds like he needs to pull a Jay Park. Seems like kids from America have a hard time adjusting to the Korean agency system.

10. [+4, -0] Hypocritical of Yang Hyun Suk when he dated and married within his own company too...

-